Monday, June 28, 2010

Referral Contest!

Referral Contest:

Prize:
One free design of your choice customized with your photos for your event. Expires one year from today (June 28th, 2011)

How to enter:
Respond with a comment stating which design in my shop you like best will get you one entry into the drawing. You MUST put your comment on my facebook page.

For more entries:
Each person that you send to my facebook fan page who mentions you by NAME will get you another entry (per referral) So for example: you send 10 friends to this page you will receive 10 more entries!
Make sure they mention WHO SENT THEM. In addition each person you send who comments with their favorite design will receive one entry.

ADDITION: Blog about my contest and link me back to your blog post about it and you will receive another entry!

Winner will be randomly selected.

~~~~~CONTEST WILL END JULY 12th, 2010~~~~~

No comments: